Managing the Deployment
You can change the settings of your BE4000 appliance after deployment.
Step 1: Select a deployed customer site and click the dotted lines next in the Actions column.
Step 2: Click Manage Sites to display the configuration summary and editing options.
You can edit the following and then save the changes:
- Auto Attendant – Modify auto attendant settings
- Business Hours – Modify open and closed hours
- Extensions – Modify or delete extensions numbers
- Direct Inward Dial Numbers – Add, edit or delete the Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers
- Group Mailbox – Create group mailbox for various departments
- Hunt Groups – Modify hunt groups
- Line Cards – Change line card settings
- Night Service – Enable or disable night service
- Personal Mailbox – Create personal mailbox for users
- Phones – Add or delete phones
Step 3: Save the changes.